Heartfelt Life

Learning to live life with energy and gusto. Always live for today and think before I act.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Sunlight

I sit here in my living room looking around. The sunlight pours in the windows illuminating life in a way only sunlight can. Dust filters and settles in the beams of light. As though you it has a presence all its own. A hand reaches out and as it passes through the stream of light, the soul feels lighter and a bit happier. I stare remembering moments of childhood where I felt the warm breeze on my face, the cool earth beneath my feet and I spun in circles until I fell, laughing, to the ground. I feel giddy and giggly. This is what makes the days wonderful and beautiful. The snow and ice seem far distant at this moment and I am content to be a child again, spinning, laughing and falling, the only difference… I hold on longer to this spin and laugh a little harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home