Heartfelt Life

Learning to live life with energy and gusto. Always live for today and think before I act.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Enjoying the road of life










As I travel on the path of life this summer I find I am challenged with many trials and difficulties. People I love moving away, my own health, friends having personal troubles for which my heart aches for them and countless others. For the first time in my life, however, I am able to stand back and see the journey as it's happening. I am learning a great deal and the wisdom I gain about myself, how to deal with new situations, healing past hurts, and finding joy in the everyday is the most beautiful world I've ever encountered.

I find I appreciate myself more for things I have accomplished, I recognize more of my good points, and I have more patience for areas which require further insight, work and diligence. I am feeling a greater degree of peace, even on the lesser days. I am encouraged and look fondly toward the future and what new adventures will come along.

Danielle moves in today, soon I'm going to stay and help Bethany, Chui is coming to MI for a visit and for each of these I look forward to finding out how they will unfold. Here's to self acceptance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home